Volunteering, sponsorship and social responsibility are the cornerstone of the foundation of Hive Engineering. In fact, Hive has a Corporate Volunteer Program; the program entitles all employees to compensation for volunteering in our local communities. Since we opened our doors in February of 2017, Hive Engineering and its employees have sponsored, participated or volunteered for the following not-for-profit or community organizations:
We Love Atlantic Canada!
Where We Volunteer
- Bernice McNaughton High School – Women’s Senior Basketball Program
- CIBC Run for the Cure – Volunteer
- JMA Salisbury High School – Women’s Senior Soccer Program
- Moncton High School – Boy’s Varsity Baseball Sponsor
- United Way of Greater Moncton – Volunteer
What We Are Apart Of
- Association of Professional Engineers and Geoscientists New Brunswick (APEGNB)
- Association of Professional Engineers Nova Scotia (APENS)
- Professional Engineers and Geoscientists Newfoundland and Labrador (PEGNL)
- Environmental Services Association of the Maritimes (ESAM)
- Association of Consulting Engineering Companies – New Brunswick (ACEC-NB)
- Greater Moncton Chamber of Commerce
- Fredericton Chamber of Commerce
Hive Out and About!
Hover or click on the images to learn more. Click on the images to make them larger.